Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easier

Today was girls sectionals, so basicly we were on our own. Workout concisted of an easy 30 min run, though the middle 10 mins should be at a medium pace. After that we had finishing sprints and went home.

Sectionals are getting closer, and I can feel the pressure building. I really want to break 2 or atleast get pretty damn close. I feel that my legs and body are ready. Its just my mind will be following. I have my race planned out for the open 800. I just hope it holds.


Excited about Cross Country starting this summer also. We have a few more members running this year, and I think we can be really good. We have a camp coming up so durning that week things will just be fun. Its good to have at least a few of those in any season. Takes the stress out of being a badass :P

No comments:

Post a Comment